Your primary goal for your business is to get clients to choose you over your competitors. What makes you stand out? What exactly do you do and why? Across social media and your website should be a clear, concise message of what you offer and why someone should choose your business.
The five W’s is a great way to cross check with your website and social media platforms if your are answering what your clients are looking for.
1. Who are you? What’s your name, your title?
2. Where do you work? Are you mobile, digital or office based? This is great for location specific brands
3. What do you do? What’s your role, your specialty? What do you provide?
4. What makes you unique? What makes you stand out over the rest? Is it your style, creativity or experience?
5. Why? Why choose YOU? Give a short story or testimonial as support to prove why you are best suited for the job